Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 2 continues

So we went outside to dig up the daffodils that randomly flower in my front yard. I made Gabby sit on the potty before we headed out. She did nothing- big surprise there! We went outside for about an hour. I admit- I was lazy. I didn't make her come inside to sit. So by the time we came in she had wet her pull up. No surprise. We sat on the potty again. We washed the dirt off out hands. We had some cookies and juice. We watched Ni Hao Kai Lan. And at some point she pooped. In her pull up. Oh ya! So I was frustrated. I tried to be positive. It's difficult to be positive about poop. We went to her changing table so I could clean her up. We talked about how only babies wear diapers and she looks at me and says "I Baby!" Oy vey! So I'm guessing there is little motivation to pee on the potty. At one point Gabby was watching tv and suddenly grabbed at the pull up. I got very excited and said "Whoo hoo! Let's go potty!" I guess Gabby got so excited she ran around the room, and then in to her playhouse so by the time I got hold of her, she had wet her pull up. I felt very negative. I decided it would be best to just hug Gabby and not say anything. Now Gabby is sitting on the potty again watching Max and Ruby - her favorite- and we are waiting for something to happen. And waiting, waiting, waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment